Lydia was one of the crucial profitable enterprise girls within the Bible. You’ll find her story within the Bible in Acts 16:14-15. In line with Biblical data, Lydia was a enterprise lady who dyed and bought purple fabric, a fabric utilized by the rich and elite of the day. This meant Lydia labored in a high-priced market with a high-end goal market.
However Lydia was greater than only a lady who bought luxurious items to the elite and the highly effective. From all accounts it seems she was additionally the pinnacle of her family, an employer of others, and a lady of nice Christian religion. She was the primary European convert to Christianity and the primary to ascertain a church in her house for different Christians. Fellowship occasions included examples of learn how to do enterprise and worship as part of a enterprise lady’s day.
As a robust lady of God, Lydia has a lot to supply immediately’s Christian enterprise girls. Listed here are seven worthwhile classes for ladies of God from the Bible lady, Lydia.
1. Maintain prayer in your day by day actions. The bible story of Lydia says she met the Apostle Paul at a spot of prayer. She additionally opened her house to have worship providers for others. Maintain your priorities so as as a lady of God. Bear in mind to hope unceasingly about the whole lot together with your small business actions by making prayer a precedence exercise in your day by day schedule.
2. Work to please the Lord. Lydia took her duty as a Christian enterprise lady to work “as unto the Lord” very significantly. You may present Christian beliefs by your nature and persona with out being pushy or unprofessional. Present Biblical rules by your actions and choices in your small business.
3. Design a robust firm. Lydia was a no-nonsense enterprise lady who constructed a significant firm in a rich market. Nothing says a lady of God has to play small within the enterprise world. Christian enterprise girls ought to be open to working in all forms of industries and never shrink back from the potential of going large. In case you are pursuing large desires use Lydia as your position mannequin for development.
4. Attempt non-traditional alternatives. By being a profitable and rich service provider of purple fabric Lydia was in a non-traditional enterprise class throughout her occasions. Do not shrink back from embracing non-traditional enterprise alternatives. Take into account working in fields the place few if any lady are already excelling and create new paths to success.
5. Discover your stability between work and residential. Lydia maintained her family even whereas operating a robust enterprise. Every lady has to seek out the way in which to stability, conserving her house so as whereas operating a enterprise. It would imply downsizing or hiring assist. Use your small business expertise to determine what works so that you can get all of it carried out.
6. Be taught to develop your small business. Lydia’s enterprise was so profitable that she needed to rent workers. Rising a enterprise means finally needing to rent assist. That assist may come within the type of an element time assistants, impartial contractors, freelancers or full-time workers. Begin within the preliminary enterprise planning phases to think about how and when you’ll begin to rent assist so you’ll be able to develop your small business operations. This creates jobs for others, will increase the economic system of your space and will increase your standing and affect as a enterprise skilled.
7. Know you might be affluent. Lydia reveals that profitable Christian girls might be extremely affluent. There is not any cause to worry cash or to shrink back from incomes giant quantities of cash in enterprise. The necessary key’s to maintain a test in your coronary heart so cash doesn’t develop into your focus as an alternative of God. Lydia was a enterprise lady within the Bible who prospered whereas giving all glory to God.