Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specific Features of Android Versions

SPECIFIC FEATURES OF ANDRIOD VERSIONS

Today, mobile phone is a very essential equipment to each person in the world from the children up to adults. Everyone is using different kind of mobile phones at various prices. Mobile phone is a wireless handheld device that allows users to make receive calls and to send text messages among other features. Earlier generation of mobile phones, the users only can make calls and send messages but the technology has changed it. Now a days mobile phones are fully packed with new features.
    There can be seen two kind of technologies in mobile phones such as Android Phones and iPhones. But android phones has got a very special place among people than the iPhones. Here I am going to mention about a very specific and special app that can be used in android phones. This will be very useful to android phone users in now a days. Let’s see the benefits, those can get from using this android app. Though every person use mobile phones at higher prices or lower prices, they really don’t know all the detail, usage, features & any other details within their phones. But through this android app, android phone users can be able to know many kind of details about the relevant phones. Users can get to know about the RAM capacity, Screen density and size, android version, manufacture & model, android tips, camera information (app installation date, recently & less used apps) through this app at any time. This app doesn’t take large space in storage of your phone. So this is very effective & useful. Furthermore If I talk about the android phones, there are more advantages. Let see them.
    When your android phone have lost or stolen, google play will protect on your phone. You can use android.com/find to use my device to remotely find, lock or erase it. May be your phone got wedge between your couch cushions. With your phone powered on and connected to the internet, click ‘’PLAY SOUND” to ring it on the loudest volume for five minutes straight even if it’s on silent. If you still can’t locate your phone, next option is lock. Which allows you to remotely set a screen lock password if you don’t already have set, such as a pin pattern or password. This will protect your data from anyone who might find your phone.
    In addition to that, you can display a message for the finder to call on the lock screen. The last resort is to remotely erase your phone to protect your data. This removes all of your personal data from your phone. So the finder won’t have access to it. This will also trigger device protection, rending the device unusable for anyone but you. If your phone finds its way back to you, you’ll just need to enter one of your Google Accounts that was on the device when it was reset. Then you can continue through the set up wizard.
    These are the specific features of android phones rather than iPhones and also I have briefly explained about the android app & how to use it. So if you are an android phone user, get used with new features & make your life ease.

A. K. I. M. ATIGALA
    TRINCOMALEE CAMPUS OF EASTERN UNIVERSITY
Working...
X